- Compliance to ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004 &
OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards
- Fire hydrant system
- Round the clock ambulance availability
- On-site emergency mock drills
- Periodic health check-ups for all employees.
- Occupational Health Centre
- An Effluent treatment plant comprises of primary (Chemical), secondary (Biological) and tertiary (Disinfection) treatment facility
- Liquid effluent is sent to common effluent treatment plant for further disposal
- Solid – Liquid waste is sent to approved
land fill/incineration sites.